Friday, February 15, 2013

i have been very bad.

very bad indeed. its now february 15th, and ive skipped past 10 whole days. oh dear sarah. i have an excuse, sorta though.

february 5th

selfie before hayleys party


Smell this all the time cause its beautiful and I always wear it and its playboy? duh.

february 6th


favourite song, use to be in love with it in 2009 but just found it again and its just so beautiful.

 
my pillow pet is soft :)

february 7th


its my name and yes i stole it off google. get over it.


food that i had for my party.

february 8th

 
my nappy was embarrassing when i was 2, what is that shit?
 

my dream car which i will be getting in a couple years is orange, so beautiful.

february 9th


someone i love is my handsome future husband. look at him, he's so sexy.


had a nice guilty pleasure for breakfast cause it was my birthday. i was allowed.

10th february

 
 
taking kane's pet, lilo in the pool. shes cute and it was hot.

 





 
search through all my screen shots to find a 3 oclock photo and found this when we were half way to hervey bay in queensland. longest drive of my life.

febuary 11th


a little quote on the cutest sign, which i defiantely have to get when we get our own place. its so me & kane. except now i actually work but you know ;)


jessica on her first day of school at the entrance of her school in hervey bay.

12th february


i like to smile. it shows any pain wont keep me down forever.


i eat my lunch at pepe's ducks but i stole this of google cause i have no photos from work. cute little ducks. eh not really.

february 13th


taking photos with strangers was a thing of 2010. no idea who this guy is with me & kayla.


walking with lilo, i miss doing this. should start again. bit hard when i leave at 4:45/5:45

february 14th
 

 
 my valentine
 



love is .. like roses, can be absolutely beautiful but can also hurt like hell like the thorns on roses.

february 15th


my room, i did clean it a little before i took the photo. haha.
 

the fridge, pretty empty because i have to go food shopping. do not even want to.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment