Monday, February 04, 2013

photo a day challenge.

i know im hopeless with these things and im started 4 days late but you know. they're fun. lets try, the both of them. ;)




















february 1st


my lock screen. absolutely love this photo of me & kane its on our save the date card too.


getting angry with a fork as you do.

february 2nd.


talking to my best friend back in 2005. ha. i dont have a best friend, i dont like puting that word on anything because everything goes wrong as soon as you do.. therefore i just refuse to have one.


cute little pattern dress from when i was one, pretty sure my mum would of made it too.

february 3rd


any fit women that looks like this is my role model, its just so beautiful.

 
something beginning with the letter E is my engagement ring, its a beauty isnt it?

february 4th




OOTD, i like having to not put make up and look all fancy to go for an interview.


love this verse, we need to hold onto hope just a little bit more.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment