Wednesday, February 15, 2012

valentines day

roses are red, violets are blue, honey is sweet and so are you. haha. i had a lovely v day with my man. below is what kane got me. the cutest bear which his mum actually picked and 12 red rosese which im keeping the petals for years to come.




i got him chocolates and a lynx cologne, only cause im broke atm and didnt really know what to get him. and he really like the lynx cologne, but he didnt even end up eating the chocolates. i did. ahaha.



this was my make up for the night, just keeping it simple.


and a photo of me and my handsome man before hand, he's that sexy. :)


and a photo of me with the rose that i got from king henrys court where we went for dinner. pretty sure kanes were better. haha.


 sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment