'your happiness is your own'
1. Take control of your life, stop spending time wishing other people would change, call them, tell them you don’t like their behaviour, etc.
2. You need to let go of the past, it’s holding you back.
3. Believe you're attractive, it’s not about what you see in everyone else but what you see in yourself.
4. Get healthy, it will make you happier. Eat healthier, start exercising more.
5. Learn to say no without feeling guilty
6. Take a long hot bath, add in some lavender to help you relax.
7. Drink more water, you should be drinking at least 2 litres a day.
8. Hug someone, but maybe not a stranger. It may scare them.
9. Start a gratitude journal, write down one thing each day you're thankful for.
10. Try the 4/7 breathing trick! Take a breath in for four seconds and breathe out for seven, repeat this five times
11. Pay for the next person’s meal after you as well. Eg (Pay for yours and the cars behind you at McDonalds’s Drive Thru)
12. Listen to survivor by Destiny’s child
13. Eat some marshmallows
14. Watch your favourite childhood movie
15. Eat some bananas
sincerely, saraagh elise ♥