Friday, September 03, 2010

day 13 - your favorite musician and why?

i'm not one for favourites at all, but i dunno.. i had a think and the musician i like best according to their lyrics is taylor swift.. yeah shes all about the lovey dovey stuff which i sometimes find quite annoying and dont find any guy that would do any.. but still i like her lyrics.


some of my favourite lyrics are below, just cause i felt like listing some. :) my favourite song atm is 'our song' just because of the person that showed it to me. ha.

"I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, he's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my heart" - Our Song

"And if you come around saying sorry to me, my daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be" - Picture to Burn (haha, this line makes me laugh)

"And you flashback to when he said forever and always and it rains in your bedroom. Everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone. I was there when you said forever and always" - Forever and Always

"'cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them" - Fifteen (so true)

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment