Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011

i did this last year, so though i should do it again. for the new year.

one word for 2011. successful

let go. of the pain thats pulling me down

appreciate. the boyfriend who never left. the oppourtunity to complete dipolma

one memory. if i forgot 2011, i wanna remember the night that kane came back to me and spent the next week by my side when i deserved no one, especially not him

achievement. dipolma of beauty & spa therapy.

love for. kane. nearly a year and you're still here. aaron. you've become something. bec, i hope we stay bestfriends for a long time. luke, daniel, jay youse make me laugh. jason, for saying sorry and being my friend again.

high point of the year. realising the people that i thought didnt care, actually do.

low point of the year. currently at the moment. not in the best shape, jobless and need to get out there again.

picture.


sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment