Monday, November 28, 2011

er?

why do i keep putting off looking for a job? why do i put off everything? and today to be honest, id much rather sleep for the whole day. bit over thinking about everything but then on the other hand i want to be working so i dont have time to think. i just dont want to massage ever. it makes me think too much and the hour goes FOREVERRRRR. but i cant be bothered pushing myself and getting out there and doing it. i dont want to be reject 100 times before i found someone who's willing to hire me. i can be a beauty therapist, but im not willing to tell you my life story over an interview. how does that make me a bad beauty therapist? argh. fuck this industry. rather be a tradie if i had any muscle to be honest.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment