Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the a to z of me

i feel like doing something long and possibly boring for you, but great for me. :)

A -Age – i am a ripe young age of 19, and im turning 20 in just over two months. scary.

B - Best holiday – I can't say i've really had any good holidays yet. but im sure there will be one to come :)

C - Chores you hate – dishes. ew.

D - Dogs – kane's dog, lilo? shes cute i guess.



E - Essential Start to Your Day- nothing really, cleanse my face?

F - Favourite colour – yellow. hence my yellow car. :)

G - Gold or silver – silver.

H - Height – 153cm?

I - Instruments you play – zip

J - Job title – umemployed, but hopefully not for long.

K-Kids- im only 19, so none as of this point.

L - Live – in Western Suburbs of Sydney, Australia. For those that  know the area, i live in Bligh Park.

M - Mother's name – Caroline

N - Nickname – bloss, lucy, sez. to name a couple.

O - Overnight hospital stays – never.

P - Pet Peeves – whiners.

Q - Quote from a film-  uh, idk.

R - Right or left handed – Right.

S - Siblings – Two full brothers, three half sisters, dads trying to have a third kid with his new wife too. so shit.

T - Time you wake up – 5:30am. i hate my boyfriend being unlicensed. :(

U - Underwear – currently pink

V - Vegetable you hate – peas are gross.

W - What makes you run late – my laptop.

X - X-rays you've had – my teeth/mouth

Y - Yummy food you make – cheese toasted sandwiches. nah i made nachos once.

Z - Zoo animal – lions and tigers. :)



sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment