Monday, April 11, 2011

day 8. three things you want to say to different people.

1. you will always be very special to me, ive accept that we will never have what we had again even though i still hope for it some days.. but you won't ever leave my heart. i just hope you feel the same about me, that i was a special part of your life.
2. i know that i dont always make you the happiest cause im either thinking about him or talking to another guy friend.. but you really are what i want, some days i dont know. but im beginning to notice it more and more.. i dont want to lose you out of my life. i love you.
3. i wish you would fuck off and stop telling my mum how to bring up me. she doesnt know how to do it but you just making it worse.. if you dont watch it, im gonna smack you straight in the face.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment