Wednesday, March 02, 2011

day 9 - say something to an ex boyfriend/girlfriend/lover

i was so not looking forward to this one at all, i dont know what to say to you atm. its been so long since we've spoken.. and the last time we did, well it didnt end well. im sorry if i said things you didnt like, but i guess thats when i realised i needed to delete your number out of my phone.. despite the fact that i could still remember it now, ill just pretend that i cant. i know ill be seeing you in a few weeks and im not looking forward to it, not because i dont want to see you cause i really do.. i just dont want to see you with your girlfriend. even though im getting my boyfriend to drop me off and pick me up just so you can see me with him. its your brothers 18th, so im not going to ruin it for him.. if i need to leave then i will. i wish this ended differently, you're such a special person. and you'll always mean something to me.. my first love, that you will always be. i love youuu.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment