Monday, January 17, 2011

texts from last night moment

we're having another texts from last night moment, cause this site is fucking amazingly funny!

- for the love of God you used a 40 foot extension cord to bungee jump out the off the 2nd floor

- judging by the mobile uploads you added of me last night, we cant keep living this way.

- I'm gonna need you to NOT let me play duck duck goose with three racoons in the middle of the street next time.

- I think the taxi driver just requested me on facebook..... his name was george right?

- I have been drinking at the bar so long today that I literally just found a spiderweb from my leg to the bar.

- She rolled over this morning and asked "did you refer to my vagina as splash mountain last night? "

- Sophomore year, I fucked on your desk chair. I'm sorry. I love you.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment