Wednesday, September 01, 2010

for you to know a little more

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

I haven't done this before, but i would defiantely just get the heck out of there, i so dont want to pay for someone elses car. im flat broke, well nearly. i dont have a job so yeah run! i apologize in advance if i ever do this.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?

No, i dont love parts of my body but i dont think I would ever get plastic surgery even if money werent a problem. I was giving this body for a reason and I should find my good parts and be happy about them and show those off instead of worrying about my little insecurities.

3. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?

About none! yeah i just rant and rave and think 'no one really reads this but i dont care'. I like to blog and well thats the entire point of my blog.. for me. I'm not here to impress you.

4. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

hm? but i like all meat.. i could give steak a miss though cause i hate chewy meats but like beef. no i need that.. not in the form of a steak though.

5. How often to you eat out?

Rarely, the only time I dont eat at home is when I eat at my boyfriends house.

6. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?

Skinny jeans for sure, though i hate how i can never find any that fit me and i hate how as soon as I do, they stretch and no longer fit me.

7. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

Plan my kill for sureeee, no but i probably would divorce. I hope it never gets to that point because I would be heartbroken and never be able to trust again.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment