Sunday, September 12, 2010

day 22 - a letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

i dont know if i want to write this letter, maybe ill just keep it simple. he wont read it so it doesnt matter.

dear jason,
i have no idea why we all of a sudden broke up.. and i didnt know the age difference mattered to you that much.. i wish you had tolded me early on. but i want you to know, even though this past week has been the worst week of my life and so painful. i still love you and i miss you like crazy. i hope you'll wake up one day and just wanna see me.. i dont need anything more, i just wanna see you and be able to talk to you again. you were and still are everything to me. i start shaking when i am thinking, talking or even just typing about you. i wish this past week had never happen. i want to reverse and go back to where we were. i love you so much and you'll always have a place in my heart.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment