Sunday, August 22, 2010

texts from last night

This site is just a pure classic. texts from last night. Its pretty much says enough for itself, they are the drunk texts that people send and well others post them up on the net and some are pure hilarious. I was just browsing through and some that made me laugh are below.

- He literally just walked in some random persons house and walked right to they're pantry. Then five minutes later he walks out with pop-tarts, mac and cheese, and captain morgan. We need to chill with this kid more often.

- I made the bartender pinky promise me there was still vodka in my drinks.

- My drunk body wants to fuck you so bad, but my high mind is telling me it's too much work. I think I'm just gonna stay home and eat some Mac and cheese. Sorry.

- Just watched a guy fight a garbage can then pee on it, screaming "I told you to listen to me the first time!!" San Francisco, I've missed you.

- I took both his daughters virginities. There's no way he won't give me a job

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment