Saturday, August 28, 2010

day 7 - your dream wedding.

dream wedding aye? seriously im a simple person i dont need much to be happy. first thing i would want is the man im completely in love with and couldnt see my life without him.. whether thats my current boyfriend or someone else. (obviously dont plan on getting married now, so i wouldnt know now) but the setting, well i know with my dress i want it to be a strapeless white dress with a yellow bow or flower or something on it. im think a bow. i dont want just plain white, its gotta have a bit of yellow on it. then my bridemaids are going to be in yellow dress, but all different styles, just the same colour. the setting will be on a beach or with the beach in the background whichever will be easiest, or maybe my photos on a beach and the actually wedding on a grassy area near by. yeahh that sounds like a better idea cause as if i could walk in heels on a beach. and yeah well that sounds pretty sweet to me.

sincerely, saraagh elise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment